[Vision2020] Simple Song of Freedom

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:04:10 PDT 2008

Roger,

When the rest of Baghdad was being looted, we guarded the oil ministry; our priorities show what our interests are.  One of the benchmarks that Bush has for the 'surge' is completion of an oil bill; now it's become public that the State Dept. was working on the bill.  It gives Western corporations access and control they don't have anywhere else in the region.

It becomes harder daily for this Administration to pretend anything else is going on except an invasion to secure someone else's resources and property.

When my clients are accused of such conduct, the state calls it burglary and/or theft.

Sunil