[Vision2020] FW: How to Vote?

Levi Cavener lcavener at vandals.uidaho.edu
Tue Jul 1 21:53:59 PDT 2008

I'm guessing George Washington simply because formal political parties as we think of them did not exist when he first entered office.  However that brings up the questions of just what the first political party was and I'm not touching that one with a 20 foot pole.

 Funny video by the way!

~Esto Perpetua

Levi Cavener