[Vision2020] Breaking News!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 31 19:57:10 PST 2008

Exactly.  In spite of any adverse commentary cast against Moscow's road
maintenance crews, we must realize that when we hit the pad at night
knowing that our day has come to an end, in many instances their's is
merely beginning.

With limited sources and personnel, they do their best 24/7.  For this we
shuld be grateful.

Thanks guys.

> oI agree.  Thanks to Dan and all of the North Latah Highway District
> personnel for their hard work and dedication, especially over the
> last week.
>
> SB
>

> On Jan 31, 2008, at 7:08 PM, Matt Decker wrote:
>
> Thanks Dan and all for the great work. Hope you get some shut eye
> tonight.
>
> MD
>
> From: areaman at moscow.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:08:19 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Breaking News!
>
> There may be an announcement regarding Latah County soon.
>
> Now, back to the battle
>
> DC

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)