[Vision2020] [Bulk] Weather Forecast

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:56:16 PST 2008

Could be worst - could be at -19 for the day-time highs and -40 for the cozy nights......well, come to think of it, I rather like those kinds of temps.  People tend to stay inside, get to know one another.....well, ok so the population tends to hit a huge high in the spring but OH WELL.

Be safe on the roads, everyone.  And please make sure its the road you're stepping/driving on and not someone's car when you step or drive over a bump in the road!  :)

J  :]