[Vision2020] Closures?

Craine Kit kcraine at verizon.net
Thu Jan 31 09:09:36 PST 2008

Moscow Valley Transit.

Due to severe weather conditions across the Palouse and the Moscow
service area, Valley Transit announces the suspension of its services
in and around Moscow.  This suspension includes Moscow fixed route,
dial-a-ride and intercity bus services (Intercity between Lewiston
and Moscow) for the remainder of Thursday, January 31, 2008.  Please
consult our website at http://users.lewiston.com/valleytransit

Valley Transit sincerely regrets any inconveniences this may cause.
The safety of our riders is always our first concern.

Tom La Pointe
Executive Director