[Vision2020] Book reviews

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 30 10:15:49 PST 2008

I mentioned breakthrough because it recommend solving problems through technology not excessive regulation. I realize they would use government to do this. While some business incentives would be justified, it should basically be left up to the free market. I said that the approach of breakthrough and  A contract with Earth are different.
Roger