[Vision2020] Contractors

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:40:45 PST 2008

J,

Try having a conversation w/o harping on someone you disagree with for once will ya.

 To fine people for not being done by 9 am regardless, to me, is too harsh of a rule. There are too many what ifs. How can you justify making a cop or firefighter get paid help because he/she is out protecting YOU. Or how can you have it in your heart to make the guy clearing the streets and sidewalks of the snow, that the cops have to pay for, pay an extra $500 a month.

Look we all want clean clear streets. In my opinion fining the bajesus out of those who cannot do it is not the right solution. So let's quite the belittling and come to a solution, if this current one is not working for you.

Maybe juveniles on probation is a good start.

Or you can donate your time to help clean some these sidewalks. Talk to Kit Craine for info. She got me started on it.

Matt