[Vision2020] Contractors

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:56:29 PST 2008

I think going down this road can lead to a whole new can of worms. If we start doing contractor work for snow, then whats next?

Maybe I can start billing the city for plowing my street.

I believe if the people in town need help with the sidewalks, just ask. Many out there will help. No need to fine people who in most cases can't do it or are out of town.

2 cents
Matt