[Vision2020] E-mail Sparks Investigation of Army Civilians

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:43:52 PST 2008

Thank you, Tom.

That we have such cretins occupying desks on Army bases makes me sick.
 They crap on everything that should be meaningful and good about
being a citizen of the United States of America.

>From the article:

"The email accuses Obama of concealing that he is a radical Muslim, that he
disrespects the American flag and that he was sworn into office with his
hand on the Quran."

Oh, my.  Those sure are damning accusations.  Of course, in the
land-of-the-free-and-the-home-of-the-brave, we can't have scary
Muslims swearing an oath on a book sacred to them!

Point by point:

1.  Though it shouldn't need to be said -- First Amendment, anyone? --
Obama is not a Muslim.
2.  For the second point, I think that anyone who knows Chas knows
that he considers all flags evil and divisive.
3.  No religious test, anyone (Article VI, section 3 of the
Constitution)?  If a religious test were required to be sworn into
office, then the Quran would be the logical choice for an alleged
Muslim.  What should he use, the Book of Mormon?

Here are a the links o the vitriol that these imbeciles were likely
distributing:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/ellison.asp

And here is Obama himself on the matter:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp

Chas