[Vision2020] [Bulk] Puzzled

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Jan 28 13:02:40 PST 2008

I think Paul's points are well taken.  I am not intentionally rude to anyone. Sometimes I don't respond because I have nothing further to add. If I responded at all it would just be an acknowledgment. I have not thought that was always necessary. I by the way agree with a good share of what both Paul and Chaz say even though I may not respond. I would however usually disagree as far as Iraq  is concerned.
Roger