[Vision2020] Snow on sidewalks .. the good news, and the bad .. update

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:21:35 PST 2008

The GREAT news is this-

On January 22nd, after writing my original snow and ice complaint letter, I
met with the City of Moscow Code Enforcement Officer downtown.
She was attentive, and made note of dangerous sidewalks in front of local
businesses. *warm smile* On Friday, I went downtown and was more than
pleased with the prompt action that was taken by her.  BRAVO!!! And THANK
YOU to all the people involved in clearing the way!

The BAD news?!?!?!?

Look out the window! *laugh* It's snowing again!!!

Thanks again!

Janesta