[Vision2020] 935 False Statements Made Before War

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Jan 27 12:09:53 PST 2008

The White House Lies to America About WMD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8JvFyLcOQ

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> What is your authority for the inefficacy of the UN's search teams,
Gary?
> And if they are as ineffective as you so blithely suggest, how is it that
w> e didn't find anything either?  Why did we demand Hussein allow them in
> search if we had no confidence in their abilities?
>
> Sunil
>
> From: jampot at roadrunner.com
> To: idahotom at hotmail.com; vpschwaller at gmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 07:22:29 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Vision2020] 935 False Statements Made Before War
>

> "Perhaps a "sneaky 'recovering' alcoholic" could conceal his/her bottle
of>
> vodka from us laypeople.  Could that same "sneaky 'recovering'
alcoholic"
> conceal that same bottle of vodka from a forensics expert, say like the
CIA>  or
> US Information Agency or Interpol or . . . ?"
>
> The fact of the matter is/was that the items in question
> were being hidden from (and searched for by) the U.N. An organization
> that would be hard pressed to find it's own backside with both hands
> and a powerful search light.

Afghanistan,>

========================> =========================> ======
>  List
>   services made available by First Step Internet,
>  serving the
>   communities of the Palouse since 1994.
>

>   http://www.fsr.net
>

>   mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)