[Vision2020] Here I am With President Romney

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 19:43:56 PST 2008

Imagine my surprise and giggles to see Donovan defending Mormons by saying it is rude and mean to go after someone because of their religion! Having born the brunt of his displeasure regarding my practice of my religious beliefs, this is a real belly laugh!

You go, Donovan! Keep up the good work! Just please don't report me to the Unitarians again!
Debi R-S