[Vision2020] Pearls Before Swine

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:55:28 PST 2008

"Pearls Before Swine" has fast become my favorite comic strip.  Today's may have been the best.  "Pig" asks "Rat", who's at his computer, "What are you doing, Rat?"  "I just finished writing a book."  "What's it called?"  "What men want."  "How long is it?"  "A page. It woulda been under a sentence, but I figured I'd throw in a paragraph about beer."........Oh well, I thought it was funny......    Carl Westberg Jr.