[Vision2020] How Could Anyone Support That Woman?

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 25 10:36:58 PST 2008

"And no thanks at all to you, Gary, for being so rude and dismissive to a man who's never done you a bit of harm."

and

"...all of whose ideas seem utterly tired and not at all helpful to the poor."

And no thanks were expected. Taking a jab at the pompous is something I do for love, not kudos.

As to the tired ideas, when did the eternal handout become a fresh and novel concept? Creating jobs and allowing people to keep more of what they earn there by garnering a sense of self reliance always struck me as an idea that was timeless.

P.S. Us "rude and dismissive" types like to refer to your girl as "The Hilldabeest." H-ROD C is too cumbersome.