[Vision2020] A reminder for Josh Ritter fans...~

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Thu Jan 24 12:38:55 PST 2008

I watched last night and no Josh Ritter.  And it doesn't appear he will be
on tonight.  Anyone have any ideas when he will be?  I did, however, see a
Travel Channel segment on Louise Darby and digging for star garnets.  I have
no idea when it was shot, but it was nice to see the area with flowers in
bloom and no snow.  Even though we aren't in all the weather we do feel for
those of you who are.  If we really wanted to play in snow we could take a
trip to Mauna Kea, but that isn't our idea of fun either.

I just got a call from a CDA teacher who told me they had a precarious
situation in Lake City High School yesterday.  A student came to school
armed fully intending to commit suicide and take a few of his fellow
students down with him.  Fortunately someone had alerted the police so they
were able to apprehend him.