[Vision2020] The Trials and Tribulations of Providing and Obtaining Legal Abortions

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Wed Jan 23 13:23:25 PST 2008

Thanks, Nick. I'm not home for the radio show, so I appreciated the
commentary.  For those interested in reading further on the abortion rights
issue, I recommend Alexander Sanger's, Beyond Choice:  Reproductive Freedom
in the 21st Century.  Sanger is the grandson of Margaret Sanger and the
President of the New York organization of Planned Parenthood.

Sue