[Vision2020] Fwd: [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

April Fingerlos aprilf at fingerlos.net
Wed Jan 23 12:38:01 PST 2008

Hee hee, thanks for reading my thoughts this morning, Roger! I wore my new
Luccheses to work today, and wondered how on earth ranch cowboys dealt with
snow and ice in these slick leather-soled boots. I wear my rubber-soled
Justins to the barn, and they are much, much warmer, and more stable, than
these Luccheses. Hee hee, I think my 3" wedge-heeled dress shoes are more
stable on ice sheets than these boots... <snicker>

I love the new boots on arena dirt, though! :-)

April

April Fingerlos
Moscow, Idaho

On 1/23/08, lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:

>  Dad and I were out a horseback one day. We had to get off and walk to
> keep our feet from freezing.

Roger