[Vision2020] Ringo's legislative report

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Jan 22 12:39:36 PST 2008

Of course its easy, just put up checkpoints at every entrance into the
state, manned by revenue agents. They'll just search you, your vehicle and
luggage, figure out what you bought and hand you a tax bill.
Once paid or the goods are forfeited, you can be on your merry way knowing
your government is looking out for you.