[Vision2020] Ringo's legislative report

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 08:52:15 PST 2008

It just seems strange to me that I can buy a DVD from
Japan while traveling out-of-state, and still have to
count it on my State taxes.  I see the unfairness to
brick-and-mortar stores, but I don't think they're
likely to come up with a solution that works in all
cases without being unfair to someone else.

Paul

=== message truncated ===