[Vision2020] Snow on sidewalks .. the good news and the bad

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 22 05:51:38 PST 2008

Having been a low-life apartment dweller for the past 35 years I have been
known to purchase a few snow shovels in my time, for the simple purpose
of "digging out" common use areas (i.e.sidewalks and a couple parking
spaces) in front of the apartment complex of which I am residing at the
time, although this service is usually totally encumbant upon the landlord.

After all, it is only the right Christian thing to do.  You know?  "One
hand washing the other" and all that.

Tom Hansen
Apartment-Dwelling Intolerista