[Vision2020] Public Service User Fees versus Taxation (was: Banned From Church)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 20:16:44 PST 2008

Chas,

  You are allowed to create any non-profit charity organization you want and not pay taxes on it. In fact, I encourage you to exercise your first amendment rights and do it.

  If you want to create the Church of Fuzzy Wuzzy Chasy Wazzy, you can, and you can not pay taxes on it too. And if someone tries to assault you in the tax free building I won't advocate you pay additional police service fees because you weren't paying property taxes on the building.

  It is not what you gather about, what you believe, or what you worship, it is your right to gather, right to believe, and right to worship, that I am in favor of protecting from government taxing.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  I believe that we should all be equal under the law. If David
Miscavige and Joe Ratzinger can avoid taxes because they are the
Chairpersons of organizations with funny beliefs, then I claim the
same privilege. I guarantee that my beliefs are just as funny.

Or am I being discriminated against because I haven't incorporated,
and/or my beliefs aren't copyrighted?

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com