[Vision2020] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jan 21 14:12:26 PST 2008

LA has seasons:
Smog, Fire, Riot and Quake
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Gier
  To: Steven Basoa
  Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 1:59 PM
  Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Vision2020] [SPAM] Another Sunny Day in Moscow

  Greetings:

  Gail and I will be going to Mexico for a month next Monday, but there is nothing I love better than a bright sunny Moscow day with temperatures in the single digits (over even lower).

  I went to graduate school in LA and there is nothing more boring than having essentially the same season all the time.

  Nick Gier