[Vision2020] Black History Month

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 19 12:22:02 PST 2008

Matt -

You will notice that my posting consisted of nothing more than my opinion,
no profanity or name-calling.

If, however, my opinion should differ from yours (now, there's a surprise),
so be it, because I really don't care.

Tom "capable of independent thought" Hansen

Tom,

So much for your bet with D. Seems to be that Donovan has cleaned up his act
for the most part. You on the other hand continue your bashes against all
that isn't liberal.

Matt