[Vision2020] Banned From Church

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jan 19 11:14:43 PST 2008

I write this from the perspective of someone who was once told she had a demon of contention, a "shrike" demon, which is different from the demon that someone else said was attacking my back, resulting in considerable pain -- that was a "vampiric spirit" that sought to punish me.  Another elder here in town told me that God never blessed my work in Western Washington and wouldn't bless it here, either, because I was woman operating apart from the authority of my husband.  (He added that if it were up to him, he'd see that I never tried THAT again).  And I still remember when Rev. Jed called me "a slut of Satan" on the University of Arizona campus back in 1980.

Truly, the gates of Hell shall never prevail against the Church, but the Church itself may well foment its own destruction with crap like this.

Mercy.

Keely