[Vision2020] Banned From Church

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 10:01:56 PST 2008

Expelling your congregation one-by-one doesn't seem
like a smart move to me.  Eventually, you'll end up
preaching to an empty room.

Does a church have the right to call the cops to
arrest someone for trespassing at a public service?
Sure, they own the land, but they don't have to pay
taxes on it because they are supposed to be providing
a community service.  I can see removing someone for
disorderly conduct or something, but how can you be
trespassing at a public event?

Paul