[Vision2020] University 4 Building

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 23:13:10 PST 2008

Paul

  Yeah, I don't like that theater either. It was dirty and one of the screens has a smear or tear on it, it really annoyed me on Spiderman 3 and Fantastic 4. But, I don't like seafood either, it doesn't mean I want all seafood restaurants to go down in flames.

  We should mourn all legal and safe businesses lost in Moscow, especially in times of economic downturn. I think we should be for improving businesses so they better meet are needs and are successful, rather than cheering at their failure.

  Is your little Pentium 3 saying, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!" as it boots up the hill?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Paul Rumelhart <godshatter at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Have you been to the University 4 in the past ten
years?

I'm all for businesses being in Moscow, but it would
be nice if they would put some of their profits back
into their business once a decade. Eastside Cinemas
was out-competing them from day one, the new multiplex
in Pullman put the last nail in the coffin for them.
They could have stepped up to the plate, but they
didn't appear to care much.

I don't see any reason to mourn their loss.

Paul

P.S. Sorry for being a day or three behind, but my
computer went down in flames when the power went up
and down a half dozen times the other night. My old
Pentium III I was using as a file server is gamely
trying to keep up, but it's a little behind the curve.

--- Donovan Arnold