[Vision2020] Looks Like Someone Forgot His Spinach

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 21:37:48 PST 2008

Hi Popeye,

  Thanks for giving my ignored words attention. Perhaps you can explain this inconsistency in your two statements?

  To Keely you wrote:

  "I am not one of those PC liberals who takes *retard* to mean anything more than an emotionally laden reference to being "very stupid". If you are dumb enough to take that as an insult to the handicap then so be it."

  I don't think Keely is dumb, you in fact used it in that reference,

  "Even retards (mentally challenged) individuals like yourself should face local criticism to the extent anyone would give any of your words serious consideration."

  You did not use it in the slang term, you clearly put it in the parentheses to make the meaning understood.

  If you think I am dumb, that is fine by me, your opinion of me matters not at all to me, or to anybody. If you have a point to make against my mine, than please make it intelligently as you can. If you dislike anyone with a disability, Nazis, Hispanics, Jews, Nuns with Guns, Abortions, Mormons, Catholics, Transexuals, Gays, whatever, you are free to do so. But please don't lie. It makes our conversations with you unproductive.

  Might I also suggest to you, not to use your business account email to troll and make slanderous derogatory remarks against people using such terms against the disabled. Many people may choose not to do business with you for that reason. Many people will boycott a business that appears discriminatory or inhumane to others.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan the "Retarded"

keely emerinemix <kjajmix1 at msn.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Thank you for your thoughtful comments.  I guess.

Keely