[Vision2020] New old Quote

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 18 17:42:00 PST 2008

I realize that this may sound sexist, but . . .

A while back (I think it was last Spring or Summer) I saw a woman wearing a
shirt that read . . .

"The Only Bush I Trust is My Own"

This shirt was (unfortunately no longer is) available online from the
National Organization for Women.

I guess that I'll just have to be content buying my wife this tote bag next
week instead.

http://www.now.org/store/images/items/ms-wia2.jpg

Bummer, ay!

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

- Unknown

  _____