[Vision2020] Home Built Wind Electric Power

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:57:08 PST 2008

Dave et. al.

Is this Dave Sarff or Dave whoever who authored the post below?
People use fake names commonly on Vision2020, but for those who are
not in hiding (or playing pranks), why not sign a full real name to
posts, if your name is not a part of "from" e-mail address?

Anyway, I came across this "do it yourself" wind power instruction
book, at the web link below.  Given you appear to know something about
this subject, is this for real, or not?

http://www.poormansguides.com/index3.htm

Vision2020 Post: Ted Moffett