[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold - Man of Action? Re: Wilson's Religious Empire

Popeye Landscape dctrofdamind at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:32:13 PST 2008

Keely,

If you read a couple posts up you will notice that Donovan leveled a rude
criticism to Nick Gyer. I was replying to Donovan on that issue.

I am not one of those PC liberals who takes *retard* to mean anything more
than an emotionally laden reference to being "very stupid". If you are dumb
enough to take that as an insult to the handicap then so be it.  I find it
*disgusting* that you would would limit my *practical* freedom of speech
using the term *retard*. Donovan was being an idiot and that is all I was
remarking on.

Please don't be a speech Nazi and lighten up a bit.
tx,
Popeye