[Vision2020] Black History Month

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 14:08:43 PST 2008

http://www.loc.gov/topics/nativeamericans/

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}         st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                     From the Defense Department website at:

  http://www.defenselink.mil/specials/nativeamerican01/proclamation.html

  “NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim November 2001 as National American Indian Heritage Month. I call upon the people of the United   States to observe this month with appropriate programs and activities.”

  Although the verbiage of this proclamation does establish a National American Indian Heritage Month, it appears to only do so for the year 2001.

      Seeya round town, Moscow.

 "If not us, who?
 If not now, when?"

 - Unknown