[Vision2020] Chas's Plan for Moscow Was: WillMoscowsupportHawkins sprawl-mall?

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Tue Jan 15 15:12:33 PST 2008

Personally, I think this is a great idea.  Someone mentioned the downtown
section of Las Vegas.  Minneapolis doesn't have the downtown covered, but
they have walkways that allow one to go from the parking lot to shopping
areas all over downtown (sort of like Spokane has but on a bigger scale) and
never get out in the snow.  I'd like that a lot, but I suppose it wouldn't
be the best use of our meager tax funds.

Sue