[Vision2020] University 4 Building

Nick Gier ngier at uidaho.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:33:54 PST 2008

Greetings:

I wish Christ Church would buy it for their new church.  Much better
parking and close to Logos School.  Now if they could just get an
honest pastor!

Nick Gier, Proud Intolerista
Intolerance is not a vice if one is intolerant of bigotry,
dishonesty, discrimination, bad manners, and ugly behavior.

>Is it closed now? I missed the announcement (or sign
>or?)...
>I don't think that places has had anything done to it
>since I was in college 20-odd years ago. Skeptical if
>even the floor had been cleaned since then.
>Squicky....
>
>--- Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Barb --
> >
> > I would hope that it would be torn down and the site
> > sealed using
> > technology similar to that used at Chernobyl. That
> > place is awful, and
> > was run awfully. I've been waiting for years for it
> > to go out of
> > business.
> >
> > -- ACS
> >
> > On Jan 13, 2008 7:10 PM, Barb Crabtree
> > <bjcrabtree at excite.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >  Does anyone know what is planned for the
> > University 4 Theatres building?
> > >

> > > ________________________________
> > > Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
> > > The most personalized portal on the Web!

> > >  List services made available by First Step
> > Internet,
> > >  serving the communities of the Palouse since
> > 1994.
> > >                http://www.fsr.net
> > >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

> >  List services made available by First Step
> > Internet,
> >
> >                http://www.fsr.net

>Be a better friend, newshound, and
>know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
>now.  http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to
human affairs."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Abstract truth has no value unless it incarnates in human beings who
represent it, by proving their readiness to die for it."
  --Mohandas Gandhi

"Modern physics has taught us that the nature of any system cannot be
discovered by dividing it into its component parts and studying each
part by itself. . . .We must keep our attention fixed on the whole
and on the interconnection between the parts. The same is true of our
intellectual life. It is impossible to make a clear cut between
science, religion, and art. The whole is never equal simply to the
sum of its various parts." --Max Planck

Nicholas F. Gier
Professor Emeritus, Department of Philosophy, University of Idaho
1037 Colt Rd., Moscow, ID 83843
http://www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/home.htm
208-882-9212/FAX 885-8950
President, Idaho Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO
http://www.class.uidaho.edu/ngier/ift.htm