[Vision2020] Will Moscow support Hawkins sprawl-mall?

Kai Eiselein, editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Jan 14 08:57:09 PST 2008

How much would it (the mall) save in fuel usage and emissions?
Face it, there are a lot of us who can't find what we need in Moscow. We
drive to Lewiston, where the selection is a little better, or Spokane,
Seattle and Boise.
That's a lot of fuel.
Wouldn't it make more sense to have a better selection shipped in bulk (and
saving fuel), resulting in fewer trips to elsewhere, rather than making
these long drives?
Just throwing another facet into the mix. :)