[Vision2020] Will Moscow support Hawkins sprawl-mall?

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 13 17:10:21 PST 2008

Andreas,

I understand that big business does not bring as much as lets say a mom and pop store, to our community. It does bring 10-15% of taxes into out community. Money that we can use for our community. Along with the jobs, some managerial some lower end, but these businesses are providing jobs.

I would rather have our council look into some of these corporate businesses, instead of pushing them out of Moscow. Maybe a costco?

Matt