[Vision2020] Tragic history or rumor?

Janesta janesta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 13:41:26 PST 2008

Hello,

My family owned Paradise Villa Nursing Home, which is now Aspen Park ...
oh... starting from around 1967, or '68 ... I was at the nursing home
daily... For many years, Steiner Avenue was dirt. Where Steiner begins, by
Dr. Weitz's office was a washboard to the top of the hill, it was horrible!
It took a long time the road to be graveled on a regular basis... Anyway...
 I've lived here over 40 years, and during that time, I was going to say, I
don't recall an accident, however, pondering it, I DO recall an accident at
the top of the hill, and THINK (am not for certain) that there was a death,
or two. This would have been prior to 1971.

Check the achieves at the Daily News, or the library.

Janesta