[Vision2020] missing messages on V2020

Bill London london at moscow.com
Wed Jan 9 12:03:33 PST 2008

Several V2020 subscribers who have Verizon accounts have not been receiving
V2020 posts.
I contacted Bill Moore, First Step Techno-Wizard, and he reports the problem
is Verizon's.
My thanks to Bill and First Step for taking the time to deal with this, and
of course, for hosting V2020.
BL

Read his explanation below:

from Bill Moore: