[Vision2020] Missing Messages?

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 8 16:17:52 PST 2008

Arrgh!  We switched ISPs (from Time Warner) because of ongoing intermittent
email problems.  Now, I'm not getting V2020 emails  :-(

Things seemed to be fine through Saturday, but since then, I've only
received five V2020 posts.  All non-V2020 mail seems to be making it through
fine.  I checked with Verizon, and since everything else is making it fine,
they think the problem isn't on their end.

Any suggestions?  Anyone else with Verizon having problems receiving V2020
email?

TIA,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID