[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 20:58:14 PST 2008

I think they would be disqualified for other reasons before we ever got to the age issue.

  Best,

  Donovan

Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at verizon.net> wrote:
  On Friday 04 January 2008 19:02, Chasuk wrote:
> On Jan 4, 2008 5:53 PM, Paul Rumelhart wrote:
>
> > I would like to say "thank you" to President Bush for screwing up so
> > badly in so many areas that I would be willing to elect Britney Spears
> > President just to get him out of office.
>
> Wow! What a dream ticket... Britney Spears/Paris Hilton for 2012!

Sorry to postpone your fantasy team, but Paris was born on February 17,
1981, and Britney was born December 2, 1981, so neither of them will be
eligible for the 2012 ticket because neither will have attained the
required Presidential age of 35 years by Inauguration Day, 2013.

On the other hand, can you imagine Britney in a burkha autographing a
treaty, or writing a State of the Union speech? Oops!... I did it again...

"You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh"

---- Britney Spears, Oops!... I did it again

Onward Britney fantasizers! Inauguration Day is less than a decade away!

Ken

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com