[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Iowa caucus stuff: The Opposite of Bush

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Jan 4 19:27:46 PST 2008

The Britney Spears/Paris Hilton ticket.

Fascinating concept indeed!

And the viability of such a ticket will only be strengthened once Britney
Spears is awarded the Hollywood Mother of the Year award.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)