[Vision2020] How cable should be

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 14:08:17 PST 2008

Good News! You can already pick and choose the channels you want but blocking out the channels you don't. Every new TV has that feature. I only get the channels I want. You can even block out individual TV shows with a security code. You can also get a TiVo for $20 a month, and just record the exact programs you want, weed out commercials, and watch them in the exact order you want.

  Best,

  Donovan

lfalen <lfalen at turbonet.com> wrote:
  Saundra

Some time ago you stated that one should be able to pick the individual channels that one wanted. Check out wwwHowCableShouldBe.com
Roger

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com