[Vision2020] Best Albums of 2007

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 1 08:34:49 PST 2008

I haven't bought an album since . . . uh . . . hmmm . . . suffice it to say
that it's been a while.

For a virtually limitless collection of easily downloadable songs I suggest
. . .

Rhapsody
http://www.rhapsody.com/home.html

And with the appropriate cables ($5 at Radio Shack) and audio software
(GoldWave is freely downloadable) you can convert those (tons and tons of)
songs to virtually any format your imagination can come up with (MP3, WMA,
WAV, AU, VOC, etc. etc.)

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"I'll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a
member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the
community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation,
yes, he'd be disciplined."

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)