[Vision2020] William F. Buckley, Jr

brentbradberry at netscape.net brentbradberry at netscape.net
Thu Feb 28 17:27:40 PST 2008

I did not know Mr Buckley, but I did attend a fascinating dinner with him, at the U S Naval Academy in 1973. I was the Faculty Chairman that year, so was invited to dine with the Superintendent (ADM Kinnaird McKee), Mr Buckley and our spouses. Throughout the entire evening Mr Buckley was hyperactive, chain-smoking and enormously entertaining. While I disagreed with most of his politics, I admired his ability to make an outrageous position seem reasonable! He was truly one of a kind and will be missed.

Brent Bradberry