[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

Garrett Clevenger garrettmc at verizon.net
Tue Feb 26 22:24:08 PST 2008

The way I see it, the current presidency has been a
continuation of the same old heist. (Regan gave us
George H. W. Bush gave us George W. Bush and all the
players who have overlapped each admin)  They are all
part of the military-industrial complex agenda, that's
been cloaked in false Christianity (what happened to
the Golden Rule, or realizing you reap what you sow?)

The game isn't over, so who's to say how certain past
policies will affect the future.  The ones who hold
the power, though, have and will continue to use their
power to influence who is in charge, which is why I
have doubts about Obama (after all, it was John Kerry
who brought Obama to the limelight in 2004. Kerry,
like Bush, is a member of Yale's Skull and Bones)

Which brings us round to the initial subject of this
thread, Ralph Nader.

I'm glad Nader's running, as the issues he brings up
need to be discussed, and someone needs to hold Obama
and McCain accountable.  Admittedly, though, unless
something drastic happens, I won't vote for Nader like
I did in 2000, despite the fact that Idaho seems set
on voting Repub time after time, so my vote won't
count anyways.

If Obama doesn't win even with Nader running, then
obviously something is wrong, and it isn't the fact
that Nader is increasing our voting options, something
a healthy democracy should support.

My bet is most people are ignorant, gullible or just
too plain lazy to make an effort to understand where
we are, how we got here and what we need to do to
harness the power human's have to change the course to
Hell we seem to be on.  Perhaps Obama isn't a savior,
but compared to McCain or Clinton, he represents at
least a change away from foolish indulgence that
doesn't seem to get that violence begets violence.

gclev