[Vision2020] Improving the Voting System

Mike Finkbiner mike_l_f at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:24:39 PST 2008

I'm inclined to think that the most useful voting change would be to require
that "None of the Above" be the final choice on every ballot.  If that
choice wins a plurality, the election would be held again, and none of the
candidates on the ballot would be eligible for subsequent rounds.

I have too often held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils, or
written in Teddy Roosevelt.  It would be nice to always have an option that
reflects my honest opinion.

Of course I can't see any politician of any major party supporting the idea.
  Honesty worries them.

:-)

Mike Finkbiner

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those
who create it.

Milton Friedman