[Vision2020] Narcissist Nader May Run Attention

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 23 14:24:43 PST 2008

With pleasure:

Estimated 800 Billion in new government spending for starters.

Massive tax hikes to pay for above. (a 39.6 percent personal income tax, a 52.2 percent combined income and payroll tax, a 28 percent capital-gains tax, a 39.6 percent dividends tax, and a 55 percent death tax, again just for starters. High likelihood of even higher rates for capital gains and death tax)

Enormous increases in government bureaucracy. (health care, mortgages, education, etc.)

Weakened military. (zero military or foreign affairs expertise)

Additional intrusion by the government into the most minute aspects of our daily lives.

Large increase in illegal immigration. (favors drivers licenses for illegals, weak on border enforcement)

Disintegration of second amendment rights.

Erosion of first amendment rights. (fairness doctrine, additional campaign finance reform)

Will drive more U.S. corporations overseas. (major increases in tax rate and regulation)

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I could go on. Pretty much all the things that make you all warm and tingly down below are the things that make me pretty much sick to my stomach.

Would I be correct in assuming that your second paragraph with the multiple snide remarks about GW was included as an example of the sorts of things I should avoid to merit the "extra credit" you spoke of in the first paragraph?