[Vision2020] God's problem

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:02:25 PST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Now, Imagine a guy who built his third house on a 20 year flood plain asking
> for the taxpayer to flip the bill again because it wasn't his fault, but an
> act of God that his house keeps flooding. Now imagine Tom Hansen is that
> government agent that keeps approving the assistance because he doesn't
> believe it was God's fault and not his and your taxes keep going up.
> Annoying isn't it.

I tell you what, Donovan,  You arrange with God for me to move to a
different planet where the creator (oh, that would be God, wouldn't
it?) didn't design it to be a dangerous place to live, and I'll
happily move there.

Please don't troll the list, Donovan.  It stopped being funny a long
time ago.  Don't even try to pretend that this isn't a troll, because
I know that it is for the following reasons:

1.  You told me once in conversation that you sometimes enjoyed
trolling Vision2020;
2,  You aren't stupid enough to believe what you are typing.

Chas