[Vision2020] public TV signal question....

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Feb 18 13:54:18 PST 2008

Hey, Debbie -

You haven't lived until you've smelled the aroma of unleashed smoking
testosterone intensified in the WWE's Cage of Doom by a couple sterroid-
addicted beheamoths.  And that's just the cheering section.

Hey, if it weren't for Sports Illustrated's swim suit issue, I'd have to
take up book readin'.

Until then . . .

_________

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)