[Vision2020] public TV signal question....

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 13:31:09 PST 2008

Thank you, Bill! I really appreciate it. Not sure why
I ignored it all these years... Now if it had been
ESPN, I know someone in our household who would have
had it taken care if in 15 seconds or less!  The same
person who is still celebrating the return of Fox
Sports Sports Sports (eyeroll) =)

Debbie Gray